Thursday 14 June 2007

Ping Pong Penguin - Warning Addictive


I try to pretend that this website doesn't exist because I find it so addictive. However, it would be rude not to share.

Click here at your own will!

The object is simple:
1. Penguin jumps off the ledge (this is where I say 'pinnnnnnnnng!')
2. Yeti (you) swings the bat - like in baseball - to launch the penguin (this is where I say 'ponnnnnnnnng'!)
3. Try to hit the penguin as far as you can (it's measured).

NB:
- The penguin seems to enjoy the ride so don't feel bad, even when he lands head-first into the snow
- Why do I have to be such an ugly Yeti, couldn't it be a polar bear?
- How obvious is it that I haven't played a computer games since the Commodore64 was all the rage. Yes, those who know the humiliating 'Game Cube' story from a few years back can laugh now.

No comments: