Monday 25 June 2007

Paperback Bookshop - teleportation wishes


This happens to anyone who has lived in more than one place for long periods of time. Your resources become 'geographically scrambled', so on a regular basis it takes a moment to register that the 'great brunch place', that would be just perfect today, is actually a 22 hour plane flight away.

Whether it's the brunch place, great beach, perfect speciality store etc. it makes you wish that teleportation was an option.

Once place in Melbourne that would be on my teleportation list for every time I have a Saturday afternoon to myself is Paperback Bookshop in Melbourne. It's my favourite bookstore to browse in and I love it.

Then again if I was looking to buy jeans and was back in Melbourne, I'd be wishing for teleportation to Over the Rainbow in Toronto.

I'd be a vertiable teleportation ping-pong ball!

No comments: