Friday 15 June 2007

The Last Straw Melts..


Coming from a country with a warm climate that has also produced ice-cube trays in the shape of the land mass - my parents had them, I loved having little Australias floating around my beverage - this idea really appeals to me.

Ice Straws if nothing else would be a great novelty item to have at a summer party.

The irony that they are made by Ikea; a Swedish company so you'd think they have enough ice to deal with in their country without creating more; makes me smile.

The directions are straight forward but leave me with one question - who in the hell has clay just hanging around their house to use as part of the instructions? Wouldn't your straws taste of dirt afterwards? Perhaps I shall leave that to become one of the world's mysteries.

No comments: