Tuesday 19 June 2007

Blog next door - how I found God(tube)


I'd never thought about what the 'next blog' button does; then curiosity got the better of me so I took the click-risk.

I was quite interested to see what other people put on their blogs; absolutely anything you can possibly imagine. Some made me smile, some made my eyebrows rise and some made me blush. Then I found a Christian blog that referred to GodTube. GodTube? My immediate thought was "has YouTube found the light and become born-again?"

Not so, apparently God now has his/her own video broadcasting website.

GodTube utilizes Web based technology to connect Christians for the purpose of encouraging and advancing the Gospel worldwide.

Who knew that God had become so high-tech!

It's probably more time efficient and less labour intensive than the illuminated manuscripts used for God's promotional activities in centuries past.

I wonder whether other religious figures have their own broadcasting services and if they trade clips and are friends with each other on FaceBook. You'd hope so wouldn't you.

No comments: