Wednesday 11 April 2007

Cuba - uncharacteristic snap happiness, Photo#1


I am known for never taking photos, if I take a camera at all, when I travel. This trip was different, I was pretty snap happy, and Greg and I still have to collate and sort our photos.

I don't want to be entirely self-indulgent and inundate people with a never-ending stack of photos, nor do I want to act like I am the only person who has ever been to Cuba, or on a trip ever. Therefore, I will only post my favourite photos and hope people will indulge me a little.

Photo #1:
This photo was taken in Old Havana. I will be honest enough to say I like it primarily because the building was so beautiful, but also because it was one of the first photos I have ever taken that I think actually doesn't look too bad.

Photo: C.Leporati

No comments: