Tuesday 7 August 2007

Zeitgeist Movie - heisting attention everywhere


Conspiracy theory films etc. come and go but it's rare that more than a handful of people pay attention to any particular one.

What makes the Zeitgeist Movie different is the number of people, from so many different fractions of my life, with wildly different attitudes who have brought this film to my attention.

The film bites off a huge mouthful and takes no prisoners, some of the topics it tackles includes:
1) Tradition in history across the ages of sun gods including Jesus in its number,
2) the September 11, tragedies were part of an elite conspiracy, and
3) ever since World War I, the ultra-rich have been secretly manufacturing wars and financial collapses to control the populace and to get richer and more powerful

I am still watching it so I can't make a personal comment yet but I already find some of the 'facts' a bit of a stretch but to check it out for yourself, click here.

No comments: