Wednesday 2 May 2007

Who am I?


The website www.myheritage.com matches your photo to photos of celebrities.

It is quite fun but I wouldn't take the results with more than a very large grain of salt.

According to my photos I look like:
Gisele Bundchen, Liv Tyler, Reese Witherspoon, Selma Blair, Petra Nemcova, Janet Leigh, Shalom Harlow and Vanessa Marcil.

Sounds great doesn't it.. well I also supposedly look like:
Anthony Kiedis, Billy Bob Thornton, Camilla Parker Bowles and Paula Abdul.

For some reason I found Paula Abdul the most offensive match.

Indulge your ego a little, check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I got a supermodel girlfriend!!!!

I did the same exercise.... AND WHAT DID I get????

Tori Spelling!!! OH, MY GOD!!!! HELP ME!!!

G.
Misiu

Clare said...

You got David Beckham before Tori, you seemed pretty pleased with that!