Wednesday 30 May 2007

My new friend - Jeero



My brother sent me a new friend, his name is Jeero. This is what I've been told about my new friend:

Jeero wants to hang out with you. Why? He needs you. Jeero thinks life is so complicated, so he needs you to comfort him. Wage and Babo ask him so many questions, and he isn't sure what makes them think he has any of the answers.

Maybe they think his red nose means he's Jeero the wise. Well, he's not.

What time is it? Jeero has no idea. How do you get from here to there? Don't ask! Jeero just wants to sit on the couch with you and eat some snacks. Is that too much to ask? Jeero doesn't know, but he does know that it is time to cancel your plans and hang out with him!


So he is easy to hang out with, all I need to do is feed him snacks and let him sit on the couch. If it doesn't mean I am asking him questions, I may even let him hold the TV remote control.

However, my beloved new friend aside (he is NOT ugly, he is adorable) what subliminal message was my baby brother trying to tell me by sending this new friend?
- Is it that I ask my brother too many questions? Perhaps.
- Was I way too bossy when we were little? Yes, very likely; or
- is it because my brother knows that quite often at work I feel quite Jeero-like, so he sent me a kindred spirit? I think that just might be it!

THANKS A MILLION LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVE IT!

No comments: