Wednesday 16 May 2007

Soak me once blame on you, soak me twice blame on me



I am convinced that I was a cat in my previous life. Most likely not the most gracious or haughty of felines, but definitely a cat. I know this every time I get caught in the rain. I DETEST getting rained on and have a particular disdain for having to arrive home resembling a drowned rat (I am terrified of rats..hmmm.. I must have been a domestic cat).

Those fools who like the rain are obviously deluded. 'Singing in the Rain' my foot, I am more likely to unleash a barrage of non-repeatable-in polite-company profanities than a joyful, splashing about ditty.

There has been a thunder storm in the late afternoon every day for the past two days. On both occasions I have managed to get myself stuck outside in the middle of them. I am not talking about gentle pitter-patter rain but thundering, bucketing downpours.

Anyone who may have seen me out there in the hideousness would have recognized me by the unimpressed pout on my lips and furrowing of my brow.

ARGHHHHH!!! Horrible.

No comments: