Monday 8 October 2007

Ontario Referendum - Oct 10th


It's a political bonanza time for people living in Ontario. On the 10th of October Ontarians will get the opportunity to vote not only for their next Provincial Government but have their say as to whether they want to reform the provincial electoral system.

The electoral reform referendum interests me greatly, so I've read the literature, gone to some informal functions and attended the debate.

I've decided that the Mixed Member Proportional (MMP) system is the one I support.

Of course there is the small problem that I can't vote because I am not a Canadian citizen. I just like to be informed.

SOOOOO...even though I can't vote, I think it's incredibly important that those who can do.

IF YOU ARE AN ELIGIBLE ONTARIAN VOTER... MAKE SURE YOU FLEX YOUR DEMOCRATIC RIGHT... GO VOTE!

No comments: