Tuesday 30 October 2007

Halloween - Costume Drama


It is Halloween time in North America and the costumes and the decorations are out.

Not having grown up in North America I still find the entire Halloween concept a little weird and the seriousness with which finding the 'perfect costume' is taken rather stressful. I've known many different people during my time here that have spent literally weeks agonizing over their costume choices.

When asked for my costume choice of preference my mind usually goes completely blank. Any costume suggestions from other people usually involve not wearing many clothes, which I am not so keen on due to the weather as much anything else and makes me even more stressed.

That said it really is fantastic watching so many people on the subway in their costumes.

However, for yet another year I bowing out of the costume drama and leaving the dressing up to the little kids who go trick-a-treating.

Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go as monkey from monkey magic.

Anonymous said...

bwahawhahhahahhahhahaha.. but without Mum to torture it wouldn't be as much fun.