Wednesday 13 February 2008

Beagle takes crown!



A beagle called Uno has won 'Best In Show' at the prestigious Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.

He is the first beagle to win the prize.

I have been horribly hound-sick of late, missing my own beagle, Round Houndini also known as Basil. His kennel name is Raja Crown, but that really is too pretentious.

This prize could not come at a better time for my beagle deficiency, though in my biased mind, even at 18-years old Basil (yes, he is in his senior years) would have beat Uno, as my beagle is as perfect to me as it gets - even if he is a bit rotund, snores and is bossy.

Congratulations Uno, this is a victory for beagle lovers everywhere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi, are you still there ? My name is Luigi Boledi and I work at the Cineteca Italiana in Milan. A few years ago we restored Dall'Italia all'Australia wich - as i just read - carried your grandpa from Italy to Australia. As you may imagine, I'm very interested in your story, since your relation with the movie is very peculiar.
Please don't esitate to contact me
luigi.boledi@cinetecamilano.it

Anonymous said...

Hi readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7