Tuesday 26 June 2007

Trivia'O Rama


I don't know who this 'average' person is, where or how this information was measured or decided upon but my fetish for useless facts enjoys these immensely.

Here are some of my favourites:

- On average women say 7,000 words per day. Men manage just over 2000.
- The vocabulary of the average person consists of 5,000 to 6,000 words.
- On average, right-handed people live 9 years longer than their left-handed counterparts.
- The average person laughs about 15 times a day.
- The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
For more 'average' trivia click here.

I'm probably boringly average but I know that in my lifetime I will probably eclipse the 'average' person with how far I've walked. Hmmm.. perhaps I will have walked to the moon... my very own 'moon walk'!

No comments: