Monday 4 May 2009

NOT like site - Post #5 Lights at Night







Last night I visited and documented the lighting and atmosphere at my "Not Like" site.

The site itself is lit with down lighting on the brick wall that frames the site. I also noticed that although ground lights are in the ground surrounding the dog sculpture, I have never seen them turned on.

The most predominant source of lighting though is the street lights and the headlights of the cars passing through the intersection.

I also paid particular attention to the sounds of the site while I was there so I can compare them to the sounds I have recorded hearing at other times of the day.

I am also aware that I haven't particularly said why I don't like this site yet. That is because I wanted to go through the entire documentation process and then frame my dislike around a theoretical analysis. This will come later.

No comments: