Monday 13 April 2009

LIKE Site - Morell Bridge Post #1


I have selected my "Like" site for my Place and Space assignment.

The Morell Bridge (formerly known as the Anderson Street Bridge) crosses the Yarra River between the Punt Road and Swan Street Bridges in South Yarra and Richmond and linking the Royal Botanical Gardens to the Olympic Park precinct.

The bridge is located a short walk or even shorter bike ride away from where I live.

I selected the site not only because the bridge is very attractive and has an interesting history but also due to the incredibly high levels of mixed use the site accommodates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Rather cool blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some images :).